Find the hearing loss services you need at our St. Paul, Minnetonka, and western Minnesota offices
Associated Hearing Care's staff is able to perform a full spectrum of services that are important to your hearing health.
Our Services Include
- Hearing assessments performed by licensed specialists and audiologists
- Education-classes and workshops for individuals and groups by appointment
- Hearing aid evaluations, recommendations, and dispensing
- Hearing instrument programming and speech enhancement tuning
- Hearing aid rejuvenation, restoration, and repair
- Hearing aid re-shelling to restore proper fit of the instrument
- Hearing screenings and testing at long term care facilities, in-home, and at qualified commercial businesses
- Emergency repair with loaners available
- Ear impressions for custom ear plugs and noise protection
- Demonstrations of assistive listening devices and pairings with hearing aids
As a private practice audiology clinic, we are able to bring you a full range of manufacturer options, and a complete offering of each of their product lines. We take pride in offering our patients the best hearing aid solutions for their individual hearing needs, and we can only accomplish that by offering a full array of manufacturers.
Insurance and Financing Options
Addressing your hearing health can be a significant investment. We provide a variety of options to help you manage the financial aspects of purchasing your hearing aids, as well as protecting your investment for the future.
We accept most major medical insurances including Health Partners, Medica, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, and others. In addition, we provide a full range of services to individuals covered by Medicaid.
We also offer a variety of financing options through SoundChoice credit. SoundChoice plans feature affordable monthly payments, and also offer an option to let you pay within the specified time without incurring interest charges.
Call for an appointment